Isla de Tenerife - Collection C. Kleiss
        On 1921 the Sociedad Española de Construcción Naval built two sister ships, the Mar Negro and Mar Adriatico, for Compañía Marítima del Nervión. On 1928 they were bought by Trasmediterránea and renamed Isla de Tenerife and Isla de Gran Canaria. This last one was seized during the Civil War by the Soviet Union, not being recovered. The Isla de Tenerife continued owned by Trasmediterránea until scrapped on 1964.
Shipyard / Year S.E.C.N. - Sestao / 1921
Dead Weight 5,450 MT
Gross Register 5,334 GRT
Passengers 154
Length 113.0 mtr
Breadth 14.6 mtr
Depth 10,6 mtr
Propulsion Alternative triple expansion
Power 2,700 H.P.
Speed 12 knots
Scrapped 1964




  Spanish version 



Back to Isidoro  Back to Index  Go to Italica

AM © 2016